Do you want to get rid of debt? We help people in Kentucky find debt specialists who can assist them in consolidating or reducing their debt. There are Kentucky debt relief firms who make it possible to repay what you owe in 24-60 months.
By enrolling with a credit counseling firm in KY, you might possibly:
- Consolidate Your Payment Amount
- Get Less Expensive Credit Card Rates
- Prevent Debt Collector Calls
- Assemble a Plan for Reducing the Money You Owe
Debt consolidation can mean two differing strategies to debt relief:
- Consolidating your debt into a DMP (Debt Management Plan).
- Consolidating your debt into a new loan.
When you would like to get your creditors to let you pay off a reduced amount of what you owe, a debt settlement firm in might be the solution.
Kentucky Debt Profile
Consumers in Kentucky owe about $1,641 on average, but 429,858 people are estimated to have over $10,000 just in credit card debt, which is almost 1 in every 8 card-holders.
Bankruptcy is also becoming more common in Kentucky. The KY bankruptcy rate is 0.50%, meaning there are 21,610 bankruptcies a year.
If you’ve got more than $10,000 in debt, it may be time to explore KY debt relief programs.